Volunteers are integral to our quest to fund critical research. We are grateful for your support.
Take the Usher 1F Cereal Challenge and Challenge your friends!
If you have an idea for a fundraiser, we will be happy to create a personalized fundraising page for you. Click on these examples to see ideas from some of our creative families.
Donate your birthday to Usher 1F Collaborative via a Facebook birthday fundraiser.
Be sure to create a personal message. It will generate far more donations than using the generic Facebook message.
See our Facebook page
or click here to directly to create a fundraiser.
Bonus - Facebook does not charge a fee. 100% of donations raised through Facebook go to support Usher 1F research.
Below are some suggested fundraisers. If you would like to help or have a great idea, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Run a race and obtain sponsors - Contact us, and we will set up an online sponsorship form.
- Host a bake sale.
- Host an online or in-person Bingo game.
- Host an online or in-person scavenger hunt.
- Host an in-person or virtual dress up as a famous painting event.
- Host an online karaoke night, charging admission.
- Ask your favorite restaurant to pledge 20% of all profits for an evening to Usher 1F Collaborative, and invite all your friends to dine or get takeout there that evening.
- Host a virtual or indoor cycling Sight.Sound.Cycle event.