Volunteers are integral to our quest to fund critical research. If you have an idea for a fundraiser, we will be happy to create a personalized fundraising page for you. Click on these examples to see ideas from some of our creative families.
Donate your birthday to Usher 1F Collaborative via a Facebook birthday fundraiser.
Be sure to create a personal message. It will generate far more donations than using the generic Facebook message.
See our Facebook page
or click here to directly to create a fundraiser.
Bonus - Facebook does not charge a fee. 100% of donations raised through Facebook go to support Usher 1F research.
Below are some suggested fundraisers. If you would like to help or have a great idea, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Run a race and obtain sponsors - Contact us, and we will set up an online sponsorship form.
- Host a bake sale.
- Host an online or in-person Bingo game.
- Host an online or in-person scavenger hunt.
- Host an in-person or virtual dress up as a famous painting event.
- Host an online karaoke night, charging admission.
- Ask your favorite restaurant to pledge 20% of all profits for an evening to Usher 1F Collaborative, and invite all your friends to dine or get takeout there that evening.
- Host a virtual or indoor cycling Sight.Sound.Cycle event.